Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Dear HUBBY...:)


2nd November 2008 - Happy birthday Hubby...

Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.

It means I love you first of all,
then thanks for all you do.

It means you mean a lot to me
In good times and in bad times
Our love is always there..
No matter what life brings..

I know you'll always care.

And that I'm proud of you.

But most of all,
I guess it means that
I am thinking of you
on this very special day..

Love & hug from Sayang & Muaz..
We love you more than words can say..:)

Celebrate besday hubby at Brunei - 2nd November 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam..

:-) Thanks for being my beloved wife..

Thanks for everythings that you have done and really appreciate it.

May Allah bless us in this virtual world and in the permanent destination.

Love u soo much.

From,
hubby

Hairin Herlina Abdul Halim said...

love u too hubby..:)